Homemade dog biscuit recipes have incredible health benefits and dog owner after dog owner is moving away from commercial dog food.
Why Homemade Dog Treats?
Many are the reasons why preparing homemade dog biscuit recipes is safer than commercial dog food.
- First of all, there is the safety factor. Everyone of us dog owners wants to know what our four-legged companion is consuming and by preparing your own biscuits with the help of our dog biscuit recipes, you will definitively have much more control over the ingredients that your pet is going to eat.The best way to prepare excellent homemade dog biscuit recipes is by using organic ingredients. In fact, all the chemicals and preservatives present in the commercial dog food can seriously harm your dog and cause incurable illnesses.
- The second reason why homemade dog biscuit recipes are better compared to store food, is that your dog will certainly live longer. By avoiding any sort of chemicals in your dog biscuit recipes, your dog will live a more natural life and most probably with fewer diseases.
- Another important advantage of homemade dog biscuit recipes is that your puppy will maintain a much better body weight. In fact, commercial dog food, even if not advertised, is really high in sugar and fat, which are the number-one causes of dog obesity.
- The last but not least important factor is that by feeding your companion with homemade dog biscuit recipes, you will automatically reduce the likelihood that he/she will suffer of skin infections, fleas and worms.
Your dog will definitively have a better aspect.
Carrot – Spinach Veggie Treats
Carrot - Spinach Veggie Biscuits for Dogs
Carrot - Spinach homemade dog biscuits are going to be a real titbit for all dog owners. And your dogs will simply love it..
- 1 cup Carrot shredded
- 1/3 cup Spinach Cooked or Chopped raw
- 1.25 cup Flour Whole-Wheat or Wheat or Plain
- 1/2 tbsp Brown Gravy Mix Home Made - no salt
- 4 tbsp Apple Sauce get it here
- 1/2 tbsp Sunflower or Pure Olive Oil
Preheat your oven to 350 F
Stir the ingredients in a big bowl but add the flour gradually
Drop the mix on a cookie sheet using a teaspoon
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
100% organic and vegetable ingredients are needed for a perfect outcome.
Carrots are great for dogs, here’s why:
- It can help clean our dog’s teeth. Minerals contained in carrots help to kill germs in the mouth.
- It contains beta carotene, which is a powerful anti-oxidant and prevents cell degeneration. Excellent for every dog.
- As for humans, carrots are excellent for the eyes of our dog.
Many others are the benefits of eating carrots, but these are the most relevant for our dog’s health.
Let us know what you think about this dog biscuit recipe. We look forward to hearing from you.